Working with people of all ages who, because of illness, injury, or developmental or psychological impairment, need specialized assistance in learning skills to enable them to lead independent, productive, and satisfying lives.
How cool is this?
shared via WordPress.com
So you’re at a party, and you meet a new person. Maybe even a cute guy. And then they ask, “So, you’re an occupational therapist huh? What’s that do?”
6 years since I entered college and started work as an OT and I still stumble once in a while when people ask me what I do.
- jeeessica likes this
- jointhebrotmovement reblogged this from passionista
- butterfliesinmorocco likes this
- sequinsplease reblogged this from otisawesome
- dearserendipity likes this
- aneccentricoptimistic likes this
- neektay reblogged this from passionista and added:
- calm-mysoul reblogged this from otisawesome and added:
- calm-mysoul likes this
- belikewhat reblogged this from otisawesome
- otisawesome reblogged this from passionista and added:
- jnenifre likes this
- ashjbru likes this
- neektay likes this
- passionista reblogged this from ween007
- passionista likes this
- ween007 reblogged this from lydia-popplewell
- theglitterfactoryy reblogged this from lydia-popplewell
- lydia-popplewell posted this